There are regular bug fixes, security patches, and performance improvements that take place. Those largely won't be covered here, unless they're of significant note.
- 🎉 Support for organisation subscriptions - one person from an organisation can have a subscription that their colleagues can opt-into, instead of paying for their own.
- 🐞 Better distinguish between enabled/disabled workflows (as decided by customers) versus a workflow/customer being blocked (due to an expired trial and no active subscription).
- 🐞 Fixed transitions between daylight-saving and standard times for events copied from Microsoft calendars.
- 🐞 Improved handling of Windows time-zones.
- 🌟 Display synchronised event count and latest event synchronisation time for each workflow.
- 🐞 Improved handling of Microsoft's eventual 'offline' access, while using the initial access for account setup.
- 🌟 Make it clear that changing a customer's email address requires re-confirmation.
- 🌟 Google/Microsoft accounts can be connected in read-only mode for better security.
- 🌟 Microsoft accounts can be connected without requesting access mailbox settings (for category details).
- 🌟 Workflows can be customised to ignore all-day events.
- 🌟 Google calendars with only free/busy access are now labelled as such.
- 🐞 Don't copy Microsoft events with an unconfirmed attendance.
- 🌟 Assign per-destination event settings: privacy and colour (for Google calendars) and privacy and category (for Microsoft calendars).
- 🌟 Workflows that copy summary and location details (instead of redacting them) now also copy the extended event descriptions.
- 🐞 Subscription management via Stripe now works in Firefox.
- 🐞 Trial reminders are now sent out one week before the end of the trial, rather than one week after the trial starts.
- 🌟 Choosing a time-zone now allows for typing to narrow down options so they're less overwhelming.
- 🌟 Customers can now pay on an annual basis as an alternative to monthly.
- 🐞 Read-only Google calendars are no longer listed as possible destinations for workflows.
- 🐞 Vastly improved verification to avoid duplicate copies.
- 🐞 Vastly improved handling of Microsoft and Google edge-cases.
- 🏃 Considerable performance and reliability improvements now that a lot of people are using the service since the public launch.
- 🌟 Enable new workflows by default.
- 🌟 Allow customers to create accounts (and sign in) directly via their Google and Microsoft accounts (also known as: single-sign-on/SSO).
- 🌟 Simplify GDPR-related affirmations to be just per-workflow, rather than also per-account.
- 🐞 Fix workflow/account list interfaces in mobile browsers.
- 🐞 Don't display Apple's reminders lists as possible source/destination calendars.
- 🎉 Announced Calm Calendar to the world! 🎉